Working at Continental
JOIN THE HERD!
At Continental Building Products, we put the highest priority on the health, wellbeing and safety of our team, customers and stakeholders. We strive for operational excellence throughout our business and provide professional development to our associates through a multitude of cross-functional experiences.
Our team prides itself on our approachability, our professionalism, and our “get it done” philosophy. In searching for new team members, we look for upbeat, talented professionals with entrepreneurial spirit who share these ideals.
Our people are at the heart of our success, and we stand behind that belief by offering a strong benefits package:
- Annual bonus incentive program for all associates
- Competitive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for both medical and dependent care expenses (US only)
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Supplementary and voluntary life and dependent insurance
- Paid vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you’d like to join our herd, please view our current openings and apply today!
Building Bison Strong
Looking to jump-start your career in the building materials manufacturing industry? Watch this short video and learn more about careers at Continental Building Products.
Continental Case Study
Being Bison Strong
Gaylord National Resort Hotel and Convention Center
Gaylord National Resort Hotel and Convention Center, the cornerstone of the exciting new National Harbor in Prince George's County, Maryland, sits on the banks of the historic Potomac River. The spectacular 18-story atrium offers wonderful views of the Potomac and Old Town Alexandria, with a fountain and a river meandering through the multi-level indoor…