Working at Continental
JOIN THE HERD!
At Continental Building Products, we put the highest priority on the health, wellbeing and safety of our team, customers and stakeholders. We strive for operational excellence throughout our business and provide professional development to our associates through a multitude of cross-functional experiences.
Our team prides itself on our approachability, our professionalism, and our “get it done” philosophy. In searching for new team members, we look for upbeat, talented professionals with entrepreneurial spirit who share these ideals.
Our people are at the heart of our success, and we stand behind that belief by offering a strong benefits package:
- Annual bonus incentive program for all associates
- Competitive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for both medical and dependent care expenses (US only)
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Supplementary and voluntary life and dependent insurance
- Paid vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you’d like to join our herd, please view our current openings and apply today!
Building Bison Strong
Watch the video below and follow Continental's Bison Board drywall and Rapid Coat compound from production through installation.
Continental Case Study
Being Bison Strong
Silver Towers, New York City
Silver Towers comprises two 60-story towers located in the rejuvenated Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood of Manhattan on 42nd Street and 11th Avenue. Overlooking the Hudson River, the luxury high-rise development was the largest residential 80/20 rental property in the city upon its completion in 2010. The 1.2 million-square foot property, managed by the real estate firm of…