Working at Continental
JOIN THE HERD!
At Continental Building Products, we put the highest priority on the health, wellbeing and safety of our team, customers and stakeholders. We strive for operational excellence throughout our business and provide professional development to our associates through a multitude of cross-functional experiences.
Our team prides itself on our approachability, our professionalism, and our “get it done” philosophy. In searching for new team members, we look for upbeat, talented professionals with entrepreneurial spirit who share these ideals.
Our people are at the heart of our success, and we stand behind that belief by offering a strong benefits package:
- Annual bonus incentive program for all associates
- Competitive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for both medical and dependent care expenses (US only)
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Supplementary and voluntary life and dependent insurance
- Paid vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you’d like to join our herd, please view our current openings and apply today!
Building Bison Strong
Looking to jump-start your career in the building materials manufacturing industry? Watch this short video and learn more about careers at Continental Building Products.
Continental Case Study
Being Bison Strong
Red Cross Building, Cincinnati, Ohio
Red Cross Building, Cincinnati, Ohio The new American Red Cross building in Cincinnati serves as the organization's Disaster Operations Center (DOC), the "nerve center and central communication hub" for regional Red Cross disaster services. The center, for which Continental supplied the exterior sheathing, enables highly trained Red Cross staff to provide oversight of area…